Which Car???

Rusty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do I get a feeling you work for um lol when I seen the car out did not look roomy enough for the 2 dogs to high for then to get inand to low for them too stand up and move around [emoji15]

Now I am disappointed. If you had seen the car previously, and already had your opinion on it, you should not have asked for someone else's opinion. I gave you my honest opinion based on my personal experience. If it disagrees with your plans or financial constructions, don't get paranoid and start with "you work for them" because I don't and my profession is far from sales of any kind. Furthermore, your claims of huskies not being able to stand inside qashqai is completely incorrect. They are. And also, I am certain two of them can fit in the car. Why? Because I just came back from a family vacation? Four of us plus a husky. Did not have any spacial problems although we had serious issues with keeping our husky in the back since he preferred being in the back seat row with the kids. So, based on that experience I gave you my honest opinion to which you should have said thank you and disregard it if you don't like it and not start the paranoid talks like "she works for them".

Now I am disappointed. If you had seen the car previously, and already had your opinion on it, you should not have asked for someone else's opinion. I gave you my honest opinion based on my personal experience. If it disagrees with your plans or financial constructions, don't get paranoid and start with "you work for them" because I don't and my profession is far from sales of any kind. Furthermore, your claims of huskies not being able to stand inside qashqai is completely incorrect. They are. And also, I am certain two of them can fit in the car. Why? Because I just came back from a family vacation? Four of us plus a husky. Did not have any spacial problems although we had serious issues with keeping our husky in the back since he preferred being in the back seat row with the kids. So, based on that experience I gave you my honest opinion to which you should have said thank you and disregard it if you don't like it and not start the paranoid talks like "she works for them".

I did in my 1st post [emoji57]

Again you disappoint. Shallow is an adjective that comes to my mind. Sorry would be more appropriate. [emoji16] But it's ok. Regs

You are a new member so I will give you the benifit of the doubt and educate you. Where you see a red name on the forum they are administrators, or to but another way the one usergroup on the forum who can ban your account in a second. You have joined and only posted on this forum, and so far decided to throw comments at 2 members. Do you actually have a siberian husky or have you joined the forum just to wind people up?