Frustration...

sammybeans

So as some of you know I lived in a place a few months ago with horrible roommates.  We'll just leave it at they're terrible people whom I hope to never have to deal with again.  Unfortunately Champ chewed up his Walk Your Dog with Love harness the other day while we were in the car to go visit my Mom (I think he was mad at me for making him go on that 6 hour drive again so soon after we moved).  So I got a hold of the company for the one time replacement and sent them all of the information they needed including my new mailing address...they sent it to the house I lived in before...I was so upset when I saw that it had been delivered there...I refuse to talk to the people who made my life a living hell for a year just so I can get his harness from them so I asked the company to talk to the postal service to get it sorted out.  I mean for crying out loud I put it in the email and labeled it mailing address, it was right there for them and they screwed it up.  I even went so far to point it out stating that I needed it sent to the address I gave them in the first email.  I'm just frustrated that it got sent there, I finally escape the people who destroyed my finances and treated me like crap and then I keep ending up with situations that want me to contact them, I have no desire to contact them in the least....not even to get his harness...I hope that WYDWL will handle the issue since they're the ones that screwed up...I just want to be able to walk him without my arms being sore again...I miss his harness...

I know how hard that situation is, as I had roomates like that as well...I ended up moving out while they were at work too.

I think if you contact them and say that you didn't get it, and they might have sent it to the wrong address, most companies would send a replacement.  Ultimately it sounds like it their error.  I am with you....I wouldn't go to that house to try and get it, it would not be worth the fight. 

Well considering the house is now six hours away not really, most of the people I know that also know them either refuse to have anything to do with them or refuse to have anything to do with me because they painted me to be a horrible person for expecting them to be adults and keep their side of our agreement.  So that's not an option.  Luckily WYDWL is just sending me another one since they messed up :)