Hello From Jackson, Nj

Jay yO

Hello everyone! My girlfriend and I just recently purchased our own condo. Used to own a bichon/german shep/beagle/x2 maltese(all family dogs from my parents). I/We have always wanted a Husky and just added a new member to our family. Hes 11 weeks, All white with blue eyes. We do about a mile(15mins) in the morning, and another mile and more when i get home from work. He has a really playful personality, loves cuddling up with the both of us, and currently wont stop following me everywhere i go(love it)

Heres little Loki

post-12249-0-97039100-1408565423_thumb.j

post-12249-0-04815000-1408565487_thumb.j

post-12249-0-92620000-1408565498_thumb.j

He is gorgeous! Welcome to the pack :)

15 miles a day will be too much for him at such a young age their joints are still forming and over working them can lead to damage later in life for them. General rule of thumb is 5 mins for each month so at nearly 12 weeks 15 mins walks..... doesn't sound much I know but they get the smells to keep them interested and mental stimulation will help tire him out too :)

Oops just re read and you put 15 mins not 15 miles! ! Dohhh too early in the morning lol

thanks for all of the advice, there are actually a lot more dogs in the complex than i expected which is awesome, he sees about 4-5 new dogs per day. the socialization is pretty nice. just realized the dog park is less than a mile away also. we almost always get stopped and surprisingly not too many people have seen an all white husky? i guess since ive always wanted one i was aware. loving loki and his company though, thanks again for all the welcoming and were glad to be part of the pack.