So...

mydiamond

So I did went MIA. Can't believe I've been in college almost a week! I mean, tomorrow is my sixth day as a college student. How weird is that?

Answer is; it's not that weird anymore. My room already felt like home. I no longer say "go back to the dorm". I actually say "go home" now. I still get lost from time to time, but mostly I can navigate from places to places without even thinking about where I'm going. I mean, in one part of the campus... but I'm sure one day I'd learn to navigate through the whole complex.

I've just gotten enrolled to classes today. I got two science classes, one teaching education class and a literature class. I'm supposed to do Geography, but we're so late (sophomores got their classes on April!) most of the classes are full. Let's just hope I enjoy the classes. I did find most of the professors friendly and nice!

I still miss the dog. Terribly. But at the same time I know that he's doing fine, and that he barely misses me :lol: so I try not to let that intervene.

Done my first homework and ordered my first book now. I'm gonna print study material for Algebra (ARGH!) next week. Boring stuff. I'll write some more when I have interesting stories to share :lol:

Sounds like you are on your way to greatness Liv. Next time you see Dime, he will probably go nuts with excitement.

Glad you are settling in!  I can't even imagine how much you miss Dime, but at least you know he is doing well.  Enjoy yourself :)  It's so weird to think you are only about 100 or so miles away rather than thousands of miles away from me ;)

Thanks guys :D weekend is approaching now so I might have more time to hang around here, but it's just impossible on weekdays now :o do you know how big MSU's campus is?? I gotta start leaving for some places 30-40 minutes before my class starts!