Bank Holiday Weekend Plans?

Sarah

Oo when does doctor who start again???

ERmmmm saturday when i finish work i have no plans as of yet for sat night! Sunday in the day not sure either but sunday night i am off out with a friend :D monday ill spend recovering till work at 7pm lol

Saturday back up to Blackpool to Pick the Ex, Kells n Eden Willow up (they been up there on Holiday for a week)

bring them back on sunday.

Chillin' on Monday, Back to work tuesday

It's Paul's birthday on saturday and Callum's 17th on the bank holiday monday so I need to do something special for them.  can't work out what though, lol. Need to get my thinking cap on.

Hope Koda gets on ok at the vets. :D

Technically we had our bank holiday at the begining of the month, but im celebrating Your bank holiday too we're of to cardif to visit my sister who moved recently, me alan and josh are going, although josh has just informed me after years of being obsessed with planes and his been on a good few but Not since he was 3 that he doesnt want to fly because his afraid of heights, ( he must have heard it somewhere) as he cerainly isnt afraid of rollercoasters

FInish work at 8pm Friday and setting off at 7am Sat to go camping in mid Wales until monday I'm sure Luna will be confused since there won't be any other huskies there (that we know off), then home monday evening to catch up on the touring cars.

Dan