Sabre Has Really Bad Runs.

mylilhuskyboyICE

So, we got past the constant runs but today Sabre just had really bad diarrhoea on my hallway carpet, and it was ALOT. It stunk aswell so, not sure if this could be due to the fact that i gave him worming tablets yesterday or what? any advice? kind of dont want to leave him tonight bless his heart. 

Yeah sometimes worming tablets can have that effect.

Make sure he's getting plenty of water.

are you seeing any evidence of worms ??

No sign of worms from what i could see, he seems quite happy, when i caught him doing it he coward though as if i was going to smack him, but i just said its ok go lay down, woke up again to another pile on the door mat, atleast he's trying to get to the front door i suppose :o

poor chap, hope he's ok.

if skye gets a bit that way i reduce her food a little or let her miss a meal just to let her settle, as long as she has plenty of water i'm satisfied she won't starve. then i introduce her meals at a lesser amount until she's holding it better.

thankfully we seem to have got over the bad poopy times but if she does have an episode i find its because she picked up something whilst we're out and i've not been quick enough to extract whatever she's picked up from her mouth, shes wise now though she just swallows before i get to her!

is there any chance he's picked something up in the garden or whilst you were walking?

Nope, not really, I honestly do think it is just the worming tablets as that's what happened to ice, it looks the same as what ice did when he was first given the tablets, now hes fine 6months being on them, I think its where he hasnt been wormed before maybe? so he's having a bad reaction