• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7f05c34a6ebece2e814658aa758fd85d   Mine

7f05c34a6ebece2e814658aa758fd85d  Christies

Now why you done that you know what happened the last time a young man bared his chest on here  :rofl:

And Christies link is broke :(

Thank you Emma... will do a special one tomorrow...

Shall look forwards to it but don't do what Paul tried to do...... I had to drag him back inside as he had appeared in the garden for his turn dressed in nothing but a smile!!!  :rofl:

Lol Alan wouldnt let me wear my strap top and made me wear his tshirt in case the water pulled down my top and showed my boobs lol, as we had seen one doing that lol

lol, funny you should say that.  The video i posted was the edited version. The unedited one involved me running up past the camera jiggling my chest up and down, lol.

lol, funny you should say that.  The video i posted was the edited version. The unedited one involved me running up past the camera jiggling my chest up and down, lol.

Yes and you sent it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I now have the vid though so if anyone wants to see it i may auction it off for the ALS charity  :rofl:  :rofl:

Yes and you sent it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I now have the vid though so if anyone wants to see it i may auction it off for the ALS charity  :rofl:  :rofl:

I would like to point out that I sent it to Sarah to see if she could edit it for me, lol.    Paul managed to sort it out in the end.  It was really bad though and definitely not suitable for a family forum!  :facepalm:

I would like to point out that I sent it to Sarah to see if she could edit it for me, lol. Paul managed to sort it out in the end. It was really bad though and definitely not suitable for a family forum! :facepalm:

Erm no... deffo not [emoji13]

I would like to point out that I sent it to Sarah to see if she could edit it for me, lol. Paul managed to sort it out in the end. It was really bad though and definitely not suitable for a family forum! :facepalm:

Im sure I could edit it for you :up:

Send it my way lol