What A Day...

robke

This is a rare rant that I have to do otherwise I will go mad and going mad on holiday arghhhhh...

As some of you know my daughter has moved back to Finland, to see if she can better her life.

So her "mum" said that while she is getting things sorted she could stay with her and her hubby, she would need to sleep in the hallway as there is no other room in the flat, which she said is fine as long as I can sleep.

Well she has been ther 3 weeks and yes you can guess it there has been an argument about a night spend away from the flat to relax and chill out. So her mum said you have to move out and pay me € 150,- for food, drinks and ciggies for the 3 weeks that you stayed her. FFS it is your own daughter ciggies I understand but food and drink...why not the water and leccy aswell..

we did ask my ex-wife about 20 times are you sure she is ok to stay with you...and everytime we got the answer she is my daughter offcourse I am fine with this... Well no you are not otherwise Laura would not text us to say this starting last night you stoopid woman...so after talking to Laura it now transpires that ex-wife borrowed money from ex-mother-in-law for alcochol and needs to pay her mum back so gets it from Laura...nice mum to have... and that ex-wife thought that Laura should not be having fun but look for jobs and an flat for herself..which is all being dealt with and at the weekend there is not a lot anybody can do..

Laura is now staying with her friends and sorting things out

We just feel so helpless being so far away and not being able to jump in the car and drive up to her and help her out... (oh and kick my ex-wifes bud at the same time).....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mother's Day cards for her any more.  She sounds like a real piece of work.

Well, Next time you see Laura give her a Hug from all here at Husky Owners.

We're her extended husky Family.

No Mother's Day cards for her any more.  She sounds like a real piece of work.

Maybe that is what the problem is she did not get a card this year...

Well, Next time you see Laura give her a Hug from all here at Husky Owners.

We're her extended husky Family.

Thanks Andy...we will do she should be here are the end of Sept for my "special" birthday...

Thanks Andy...we will do she should be here are the end of Sept for my "special" birthday...

LOL we all know you're "Special" LMAO

LOL we all know you're "Special" LMAO

:D :D LOL well that is what they call it here to me it is just a birthday LOL they even have a name for it men : Abraham women; Sara

Ohhh I get to meet her? Will give her a hug - that's if she's still speaking to me after what i've planned for your birthday  :rofl:

Ohhh I get to meet her? Will give her a hug - that's if she's still speaking to me after what i've planned for your birthday  :rofl:

yes you should she is arriving on the friday...lol i will just get the 4 litre bottle and you will not know what end is forward on friday afternoon lol

Shame she's so far away i'd gone and sorted it for you :rollingpin:

thanks but if she was that close you would need to wait your turn...do know one thing this has all to do with the common denominator: M O N E Y.....

it can bring great pleasure but also great sadness

How is your daughter holding up it must be hard on her

she is being an 18yr old..out on a first date tonight she is putting a distance between her and her mother and getting on with her life...:D but she has a good person to talk the the mother of her friend where she is staying has said that she an stay until she has got hersekf sorted...

think for us it is the shock of it all...how a mother can do this to a daughter, there have been other things said but I do not think they are to be aired...just yet...