At The Vets With Sabre

mylilhuskyboyICE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i noticed! haha, ive learned my lesson this time, i think its because i was doing it in the middle of the street! :o

my handsome boy

my handsome boy

the vet moaned about it to me saying what about when he needs the toilet, if he soils himself it will get infected... as if im an idiot LOL 

Hes eating his hoove and is still crying / breathing like an old person

post-11601-0-92202000-1409075223_thumb.j

Glad to see him home, give him a day or two and he will be back to his old self. Taxi drivers.... are so mean sometimes...Like the baby gro.... The cone of shame looked funny though poor boy.  We got Noah a rubber ring which was good and he had somewhere to rest his head.... Bella liked biting it and shaking his head. :erm: what can you do.

LOL figured out the reason behind sabres wingeing, poor sod was starving hungry, i got a bit of food and he would winge his little heart out, just cooked him and sabre some boiled chicken and rice for dinner and they're happily noming it lol I was looking at them inflatable collars but thought id better not, 

Ohh ok, well I'm going to be woken up when the living room is free so that I can sleep on the sofa, he's still crying :(

It won't be for long! When Bigby was done 4-months ago he cried a lot during the first night but the 2nd night onwards he was more-or-less back to normal!

He keeps wanting to play with ice & keep having to tell them noo ! Lol, I feel terrible, they're now finally both calmed down laying on the floor, mum kept telling me he can die/bleed to death if his stitches come out. So I'm all panicy and paranoid

Yeah, i noticed! haha, ive learned my lesson this time, i think its because i was doing it in the middle of the street! :o

my handsome boy

my handsome boy

the vet moaned about it to me saying what about when he needs the toilet, if he soils himself it will get infected... as if im an idiot LOL 

Hes eating his hoove and is still crying / breathing like an old person

Aww he looks much happier. It am very surprised about the vet. The shirts are pretty unheard of over here and my vet was very impressed with them. But yeah you need to be ready to roll it up anytime he goes outside. 

I think thats quite normal Noahs was runny for a couple of days.... But if you are worried call the vet....Is he back in his vest or still in the cone of shame....They are liitle Houdini's when it comes to finding a way to the itchy stiches :)   How much are the vests are they the same for lady dogs ?? Bella is being spade at xmas and they look like a good idea..

hes in the cone atm, i did take it off for a little while but he went straight for the stitches! :o im washing the vest ready to put it on after his 3 day check up on friday as i dont want him in the cone for ages bless him. ive given him chicken and rice and hes had some sunflower oil added as he seems a bit clogged up for some reason, whether its painful to strain im not sure, i would assume so, he has had his painkiller / anti inflamatory today though and seems happier than yesterday trying to beat up ice lol i paid 18pound on amazon and yeah theyre suited for females too:)

Back in his baby grow / medical pet shirt /vest. He managed to get to his stitches with the blooming collar on !! how?!! flexible little bugger, he lays on his back, spreads his legs and puts his head between his legs -_- i have a contortionist as a pet not a husky! lool