Im Being A Nightmare Coz I Want To

Alicia Doyle

So on the way to Dublin airport i told Alan i wanted to get Mac make up in the duty free as its cheaper. He was like no wait til the way back see how much money we have left. On the way back he was like no we'll get food first, then there was no time. Got to Dublin airport they said you have to be departing to get it. Made him being me to swords they didnt have it, made them being me to kildare they didnt have it, now making him being me to limerick. We're fighting non stop for a so far 1 hour journey only 2 more hours left. He was on the phone to his sister she is in our house! Why is she in our house when we're not there! I dont know! I textd her Why are you in our house when we're not there?! Their mother calles me i cancelled it. I know im being a nightmare but i wanted to get it on the way over and he wouldnt let me. Im sick of his family thinking they can walk in and out as they like. She also did her icebucket challenge outside our house so i suspect she's been in and out all weekend! :angry:

You've just made me laugh lol. I secretly know im being irrational! I also started crying during this journey coz they were on about marriage on the radio and Alan is kind of against marriage. Im with him nearly 6 years and no sign of an egagement ring on the horizon

If he'd had any sense he would of just let you buy something in the duty free. Lol. Would of spared him the aggro and saved a few pounds too........ Instead now he's got an angry gf, having to pay full price and a lot of petrol money to boot, lol. He'll learn for next time! ;)