Hottest Day This Summer

MarkoMKD

So i'm gonna ask a dumb question,which actually i know the answer but i want to be sure.

Just get back home and saw my girl in her dog house,for the first time in our history she did not came out to welcome me. Outside is more than 45 degrees on open sun,and i know that there is saying that dogs plants and other living stuff accommodate to the actual clime where they live but still.. 

She has lot's of shades and always cold water,but she don't drink very often,should she drink the water more than normally ? (like the normal days)

Does she need anything else? Can this heat do any harm to her ?

Give me some advices please.

Try to get her inside where it is cooler, with a fan if you dont have A.C.

A Paddling pool to cool off in

If you do not have ac then just make sure she does not over do thing walks should be at the coldest time of the day and fresh water every 2 hrs is imo a must...just do not drench her with cold water let her do what she wants to do..not what you want her to do...

It won't be first time but still i wanna share/ask for this case..

We had hot days like this in the summer,40 degrees..she survived :)

Just need a cheving/nyla bone and she is busy half of the day,the other half is sleeping,and that's how we get trough the summer.

The walks are early morning 6-7 and at 23-24 at night