Bed

Stormy

Want to get the dogs a bed to go in the living room im putting it where their cages used to be its a nice little dennish sort of area under the stairs so they do like to lay there alot :) I've moved the crates upstairs now so there is space there.

My issue is shadow will wrip up most beds so i need something that wont get destroyed!!!

Any ideas? 

would he not chew the plastic ? skye used to have one of them beds but now finds the sofa far better lol

No he doesn't chew plastic its the beds that have all the stuffing in etc he will chew and take all the stuffing out yes they have the sofas but they like to curl up in that corner so i thought a nice bed would be nice for them

I would get one of those not too expensive so that if it does get chewed up it does not matter....

other alternative is one made from concrete then you are sure going to be safe it will not get chewed to bits...

I got a heavy duty green canvas with velcro close. V strong. Three beds Chester has chewed or sucked and this one's holding. Easy to wash separately. I use old (cheap) sleeping bags inside. Works good. Ring Nigel Only Animals who can tell you his supplier about £40-45 but def worth it. Oh and perfume sprayed on the corners puts them off chewing - yuk & sneezes!! Lol