Iwark - Attacked Me Intentionally

zannabianca

Hello, I explain you the situation my puppy that is kind of aggressive to be a puppy. He was playing with my feet when I told him as many other time stops and he usually just knocks it off after then. But, this time was over excited and he was continuing to bite, so in these cases, I put him on one side and i calm him down. On this occasion he starts to be very aggressive, he was not playing and he was trying to bite me seriously in an aggressive manner. 

What to do? I wanna correct his behavior and make sure he won't show aggression toward me or my family.

I know people that trained the dog to put the hand in his mouth and he won't bite or stuff like these. How to do it?

Forcibly putting a dog down on his back or side etc only hinders the relationship you 2 are building. You forced him into an unfamiliar situation which is why he felt the need to defend himself.

Here are some ways that may help to stop nipping (Some may work, some might not - Every dog is different :) )

Redirect him into biting something else - a toy etc

Ignore him until he stops and fuss him up when he stops

Leave the room while ignoring the dog and then come back into the room 2 minutes later

Make a loud noise when he bits (I go "SHHHHH") when Bigby nipped.)

This phase WILL end I promise you! It just takes patience and repetition. 

Stop pinning him down and he won't react , wouldn't you lash out if someone forced you on the floor and held u down? If he listens when u say no then say no if he carries on remove him from the room tell him out and make him follow your command even if that means u leaving the room so he follows then go back n close the door , he's a puppy and needs time and patience but he will learn

Agree,,,we now only have to say 1 word HALL and both will stop in their tracks ... but one happened becuase when they did something naughty we removed the one from the room into the hall and said HALL and they had to wait untill we said it was ok to come back into our space...

Ok guys thank you with the advices, I ll try with leaving the room, because:

when I say shhhhh he doesn't care.

When I give him a toy he watch the toy watch me and bite me

When I yipe he doesn't care and continue

But this are just episodes, he is 90% sweet and nice, but sometimes he goes in a crazy mood. 

Ok guys thank you with the advices, I ll try with leaving the room, because:

when I say shhhhh he doesn't care.

When I give him a toy he watch the toy watch me and bite me

When I yipe he doesn't care and continue

But this are just episodes, he is 90% sweet and nice, but sometimes he goes in a crazy mood.

A nice big firm NO! worked with mine make sure u tell him no as u leave the room so he knows why you're leaving he'll soon learn