Diesel is hurt :-(

Val (Zebedee)

Not sure how it happened, Diesel was fine last night, but was limping when I got up this morning - I thought he might have pins & needles from lying funny. Luckily for him, Steve was off work to watch him today & his limp got worse, so he phoned the vets. Neither of us could see any marks or blood or anything obvious. Took D for a teatime appointment & he has somehow snagged a claw on his toe & loosened it :blink: so he's on painkillers & antibiotics for a week. Then he goes back for a check up :huh:

Look at my poor bear limping ....... :(

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor guy. Zoya sends Husky Hugs. Hope he heals quickly. That's gotta hurt.

omg no! poor D!!!!!

Kimba and Kaiser recommend lots of bed rest - use your mum and dads bed :D and lots of treats to take the pain away!!

Hope you get better soon big fella xxxxxxx

He doesn't need any encouragement in that dept, his previous owner let him sleep on his! But ATM, he can't climb the stairs, so we're safe! :lol: It is really sad to see him, though :(

Poor Deisel Bear, hope he feels better soon, Grey done that the other day we were in a tennis court and let him off lead to have a run around, he saw another dog and jumped up at the fence dragged his paws down it and chipped his nail! bit of blood but do you thinkl that stopped him?....no!...lol, bit of a wipe when we got in and he its fine now.....

poor D but nows my chance lol Val you need to bring him here so i can look after him whilst your at work lol you can have him back ( lies) soon as he's better xxxxxx

:lol: :lol: shame I'm snowed in today & can't get to work, then! :D but thanks for your kind offer of Diesel-sitting!!

He had his antibiotics last night & again this morning along with some pain meds & the little b*gger is trotting around like nothing's happened!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, D is loving the attention! xxxx :P

awwwww BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at his poor face looking at his paw saying "please give me cuddles and treats, Im pawly sick"

Must be a bear thing holding the paw and looking like that as Marley does the same. Puppy looks at you with the paw held up and then looks at his paw and then back at you again for sympathy lol At least big D has a valid reason, Marley just does it for fuss (not that he needs to lol)

Hope he gets better soon, sounds like the antibiotics are working for him. I will give you another good excuse to give him more hugs and kisses - pass him loads of hugs and kisses from me and the boys :D

Get Well Soon Big D

Glad to say, he's a lot better now, not limping & after yesterday's performance in the snow, I'd have said he was putting it on & there's nothing wrong with him! :lol: Obviously gonna keep him on his meds etc, but big D is back to normal, thanks to everyone for your posts, D is loving the hugs!! :D