Rhyl Air Show With The Boys

Sarah

We spent the weekend down in Wales with my parents and the boys and yesterday went to Rhyl Air Show to watch the Red Arrows.  We were out for 7 hours so took the boys along for the day - I was soooooo proud of them - it was heaving, there were thousands of people there and other dogs, there were no fights / growls at all!!  They had people coming up to them constantly all day petting them, poking them cuddling them and they didn't bat an eye :)

We met a few people who had huskies too but hadn't brought them with them so invited them to come and visit the forum - so if you're one of those people who came up and said hi to me HELLOOOOOO :D

We spent a lot of the time in the shade

10609509_10152463974994635_3791890985083

I think we attracted more people than the red arrows!!! So many people asked about what the breed needs and so it was good to educate some people and children too - maybe next time I should set up a stand  :rofl:

Here are a couple of pics of the Red Arrows who were as always - amazing!

10625021_634561083325756_507687461811529

10556288_634561113325753_120630703146573

10606091_634561143325750_376124640294655

Fancy the dawgs not enjoying the aerial antics on display. . . shame on them :P

Awesome :click:

Looks like the Hoomans had a good day :)

My Anneka was there, small world x

Oh was she?  She didn't come and say hi did she? I lost track of how many people we spoke to - one old lady asked about the boys and said we'd made her day by seeing such gorgeous well behaved dogs!  - WELL BEHAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl:

LOLL, looks like a great day out ! im so confused, whats with all the leads round the front of the boys? x

they have a line that connects from the collar to the harness incase they slip out of the harness they're still attached :) 

Ooohh, sounds like a good idea tbh, my two always look like theyre about to slip out lol, they pulled me over earlier i dont know how you do it haha!

Walking belt lol

Kimba and Kaiser are on a splitter attached by 1 lead and koda is on another lead so they don't tangle

Sabre and ice are on the walking belt and i use a bungee coupler lead like what you have but when im walking them, if they see something, im either running with them e.g. when they saw a greyhound and i didnt have a choice but to charge and today when he wanted the other husky i was with i went straight over onto my face LOL, walking belt or no walking belt i get dragged onto my face :P