What Kind Of Food You Give To Your Husky ? + Bella's Diet

MarkoMKD

My mom works at our biggest hospital,delivering food to pregnant mothers and mothers who gave birth so she is collecting the leftover for her colleagues more than 20 yrs,food dogs and cats.

Finally the time has come for her to collect for me,but not leftovers,the food which mothers don't want to eat and that includes Bella's diet,i avoid putting her only on kibbles so here it is.

Beef

Drumsticks

Chicken Steak

(All meat is boiled)

Rice 

Packed food:

Mostly the one side of the package is some kind of soup,every day different one,but all of them with plenty of vegetables.

The other side has different cookings like rice with beef,beef with potato,peas with beef,sometimes single portion only fish,and lot's of other stuff that i can't remember right now.

So when someone asks me what i give to my dog and i tell them,they are like "Damn you feed your dog better than some humans"

Feel free to share your diets,i wanna know what your dog eats :D

Mine get a bowl of kibble for breakfast then for dinner they get a chicken a day between them has to be cooked or blaze won't eat it tho skyla would happily eat it raw , they also get raw beef or tripe ( skyla and bings, blaze doesn't touch it) they occasionally get steak too

Mine are fed once per day.

I used to feed them twice per day but I found they weren't eating it all.

So they get Kibble and tinned meat or they get Raw chicken wings.

I tend to alternate between days

Chester is on dry kibble x 2 a day but gets an ocasional raw egg or two in the week and I add an extra spuds or rice to our meal to mix in the evening kibble. He howls in anticipation when I'm preparing and loves the ends of raw carrots, courgette and peppers' (not the hot stuff!) when I'm preparing! A couple of spoonfuls of gravy added go down a treat too. Raw bones are taken gently and thats him gone onto the back lawn to savour and chomp for up to three hours!

I've found reindeer horns last the longest - not cheap but boy.... all my dogs love these - excellent for teeth!