Personal.

mylilhuskyboyICE

Wondered how long it would take before she would have another episode. 

I'm being apparently kicked out friday as my mum tried to rip me off for money, she told me that she isnt getting any money and therefore i must pay rent. I then spoke to my dad as i become low on funds and asked for some money only for him to tell me that my mum has had money from him for me... therefore why am i paying rent? i then ask her for some money back from the rent that i had given her so i can make it through to my next payment and she switches at me saying im being thrown out friday and ive paid for a weeks rent. that means the dogs are going with me. 

she has decided the dogs are not allowed in any room that she is in and if i leave them here alone they will be locked into the garden without being allowed into the house. Trying to reinforce this, sabre opened the door only to have her SLAM THE DOOR ONTO HIS HEAD to keep him out. I obviously didn't take that and so we got into yet another fight which have happened frequently for a very long time since i turned 16. 

It was all good but i really did wonder how long it would stay good for..

not sure what to do now, she has let me get a second dog, it was bad enough with one to find accommodation, why would she let me get a second dog only to have another episode of her being abusive and threatoning to throw me out... 

The one thing i dont want is to have rescued my dogs from homes that they weren't loved only for them to be brought to a home where they are going to be emotionally and potentially physically abused by my mum... who can slam a door on a puppys head when hes trying to come in the living room!! urgh, we had a physical fight over that because i tried to go to the door to see if sabre was okay (he didnt yelp and ive checked him, he is okay) but then she grabbed me and turned to hair pulling:\

Is it worth biding your time and talking to her again once she calms down?

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time, hope you can get this sorted out.

Edit: sorry just read your other post. Talk to your dad and see what he can do. If he's not able to let you move in right now then can he at least mediate between you and your mum to try and restore some normality and reach a solution?

so after a long tear filled conversation with my father ive just black bagged all my stuff up and will be moving into his house, i will be making some kind of arrangement for the dogs so that they can live there happy too, but for the minute they will have the kitchen and the not so secure garden - that will be made secure asap. Its not huge but it will do! 

before packing my stuff up i asked "mum are you really going to throw me out or are you going to throw a tantrum and chang your mind?

I wouldn't bother with your last question, honestly :( sorry that has to be the first thing I say right after jumping in. But I just think that's not worth mentioning. What if she says "yes, I'm going to change my mind"? Wouldn't that statement anchor you in that house to endure yet another stressful day (or week... or month... or year)? It's getting easier and easier nowadays to find a rental place that allows dogs, especially since you only have two (most places put their limit at two, so if you have three that's a problem!). Try Google instead of newspapers and/or advert papers. I wish you the very best of luck x

So mum basically told me in not so many words that she misses me being there and wants me to come home, without effecting her ego. I think she needed to see that i wont give her a chance to throw me out and that i wont take her threats when i am at such a crucial point in my life where i need somewhere steady. With my brothers they would kiss up to her when she would threaton to throw them out but because of that she uses it against them all the time.. atleast she now knows that if she threatens to throw me out in future i will literally just up and leave - no questions asked. Our conversation shows that she doesn't want that so hopefully it should have made her rethink her ways with me and i should be okay for the future on the basis i keep up with my rent payments. 

She looks after the dogs for me and rent is cheap there, theres a 100 ft garden, im going back for the sake of my dogs, nothing more. They cant live in an apartment, i may have been able to get away with it with just ice but not with sabre aswell. I didnt rescue them for them to be cooped up in a small apartment :\ Besides, my dad agrees that me walking out after her constant threats of being thrown out may have shaken her system a bit. 

i will leave, not just yet though.. 

I really hope your mum has seen some sense. Hope it goes better for you now good luck fingers crossed you'll be alright long enough to maybe get a place of your own.

Do they do share houses there? Or could you share with some friends for the time being? Just a thought

X