Asda Interview

mylilhuskyboyICE

So i know im getting my student finance soon, but i really want to be financially stable so I have a interview at ASDA / Walmart tomorrow at 9am..Sabre is also having his stitches out :D im going to try and get a late evening / weekend job as the ASDA is 24hrs

That's good news.  Makes a big difference having a job when your at Uni.  My son Daniel had a job whilst at Uni.  You have to be disciplined with it all though.  But you don't need to be told that you sound a really sensible girl. :D

Ha I can imagine you walking around the streets at Midnight keeping the neighbourhood safe.  Be careful if you do though and make sure some one knows what route you are taking and always take your phone and have it ready to make a call....Now I'm probably sounding like your mother... Sorry :redface1:

That's good news.  Makes a big difference having a job when your at Uni.  My son Daniel had a job whilst at Uni.  You have to be disciplined with it all though.  But you don't need to be told that you sound a really sensible girl. :D

Ha I can imagine you walking around the streets at Midnight keeping the neighbourhood safe.  Be careful if you do though and make sure some one knows what route you are taking and always take your phone and have it ready to make a call....Now I'm probably sounding like your mother... Sorry :redface1:

my phone never leaves my hand dont worry :P

well Tia, paws & fingers crossed you hear good news soon  :D

Thank you :)

Hope you get it Tia :)