Rubber Ball Review ;)

Emma

And here we have a prime example of a rubber ball.

It comes complete with spikes to add texture to the product and is available in a wide selection of colours.

As you can see extra ventilation holes have been created by Ice to aid aerodynamics. Lol.

96db9a8dc68bc71a6a502d59f507debe.jpg

Oh they are definitely durable, we've got a red one around somewhere. Only problem is. None of our dogs like it. Probably because they can't break it, lol.

Yes, I've found they don't like the solid balls as well! Maybe you're right it's because they can't break it!

That's quite impressive I have to say  :o We had one at the shelter as well, used to give it to Gijs as he's such a chewer and he destroyes everything except this one. I loved it, it was great... until I threw it on the roof where it probably still is today  :rolleyes:

You must have an impressive throw, the best I can do is usually a few feet in front of me, ha ha.  :D

that looks good ...

Why thank you Rob.  The funny thing is, Ice still seems to very much like this new improved version of the ball.  :shrug:  Not sure why?!