Ummmm, Where You Sleeping... In The Crate, Right???

loudlucky

Awww, she does look incredibly cosy there, would be a shame to disturb her!  :P

No, a shame to disturb her would be when she gets reaaaally comfy and expands to own half the bed!!! And then there's legs everywhere!!! And I still have to share with Wollie too ;) at least he stays at the feet end where they're supposed to be :lol:

I wish that,one day,i will be able to sleep with my husky in my bed.

You are very very lucky person ;)

Yeah, well she decided it's time to sleep in the big bed and not the crate anymore...helps with the potty training, because in my bed she only needs to go out once in night, but in the crate I have to get up twice :( I'm thinking she pees on purpose in the crate to get into bed!!!

Love it. X I can imagine the scene. Ha ha I'm in your bed... Really! you want me to get out :confused: But I'm so cute an you said you loved me...  :omg:  you can't mean it.  Ok its warmer now I'll sleep on top  :goodjob:

She doesn't actually let me get into bed when she's already in and comfy ;) she'll try anything and everything to keep me from getting in or to take up the whole bed!

She still gets in under the one duvet now that its warmer, but ends up on top of me sometime during the night...