Battle For The Couch

Jase

lol Keiko loves ears as well.... Especially my sons she'll lick them for ages, she likes one of our cats as well.

The licking is funny, the nibbling less so  :P

Good to know I don't have the only dog that has a thing for ears!

I think he was trying to suck my brains through my ear  :D

That's cute! Glad Sasha doesn't like ears :P

Send me your wall decoration yes? Lol couldn't quite work out what it was though :P

Cute! ...Ronin is a savage beast, he was trying to eat my head by starting at the ears  :lol:  Surely you couldn't tell what was hung on the wall??? It is a 1700's antique Japanese Naginata (halberd) 

Are they imported? Or can you get them here? Every time I've gone looking for things like thati can't find them in Aussie maybe I'm looking at the wrong places?

They are pretty rare, and being some 300 years old they can cost quite a bit. Lots of fakes or reproductions are available though.

The licking is funny, the nibbling less so  :P

I think he was trying to suck my brains through my ear  :D

Cute! ...Ronin is a savage beast, he was trying to eat my head by starting at the ears  :lol:  Surely you couldn't tell what was hung on the wall??? It is a 1700's antique Japanese Naginata (halberd) 

I do like it when she does it in the morning, it wakes him up.