Hello From North Wales

Rachael_Astro

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh lovely, at the marble church? I haven't got a clue about weddings myself but I know some girls in work are planning on going to some wedding fairs at hotels in Llandudno, and I think there's one at the Camden Park hotel next month.

Thank you all for the welcomes :)

Also Robke - I would consider another scooter I've just seen a Pawtrekker being used for the dogs at my local animal rescue on You Tube, haven't really got a clue with that sort of thing at the moment so any advice would be great! Will probably be using it down the lanes by my house and on promenades so it wouldn't be rough terrain

if you only are using it for fun any type can really be used I use this post-6001-0-00894300-1410110150.jpg

but there are kickstarter scooters as well..and offcourse you could try looking for a second hand one on ebay..

Do you have a bicycle? You can get a bikejor arm and try that with your dog to start while you are finding a good, decent scooter. Just another option & you don't need permits to ride bikes anywhere, even with the husky in tow  :lol:

You will have to come along to Husky Camp next Spring, it is at Towyn (Abergele) - Ty Mawr Holiday Park 

While you are searching for your first scooter, rememebr to use the direction commands for when your pup is in harness. Most "proper mushers" use Gee (turn right) Haw (turn left) On by (ignore what you're looking at & carry on running lol) Hike on, Whoa - things like that but of course for fun, you use what commands work for you. Practice while out walking to get Astro used to them

Welcome to the pack x am down your way once a month normally as my parents live in Prestatyn :)

Silly question (ie as far from husky as you can get but relevant to us) do you know of any wedding fayres around there as daughter getting married in Bodelwyddan.

My mum knows somone who works at the castle will ask her to find out for you and let you know x