Some Cruel People

kaiser

So I brought kaiser to the park today, after a while we were leaving, I walked out the gates, closed them behind me cause people have there dogs off lead and it's beside a busy road so I shut it, as I was crossing the road I seen a couple walk towards me, they opened the gate and left it open , out ran a jack Russell and bang, hit by a car, car sped off, the two people kept walking and there was no owner around, I ran back across the road and picked the lil fella up, running down the lane toward my house with my hand on his heart to makesure he was still alive, but just as I got to my house his heart stopped beating, he had died in my arms, it was one of the most saddest times in my life, someone's pet, and some scumbag just hit him and then drove off, ok maybe the dogs fault for running out but to drive off is another thing, and the couple that seen it all happen and kept walking, how can people be so cruel, to feel the poor fellas heart stop was a painful thing, a sad thing, hope he is gone to a better place, just wanted to share that with you, thanks for listening

i didn't get the registration of the car, my first thought was just to get the poor guy off the road because there was another car coming, i rang the DSPCA and they told me to get in contact with my local council, so  i did and they took the dog and said they would scan him for a chip, hopefully the owner is contacted, such a sad thing to feel the life leave a body of a helpless dog, i hope i never have to be put in that situation again, and i hope he rests in peace