So Fed Up :(

Clare70

So sorry but I feel the need to have a rant.

What can only be described as the worst year ever (I had an accident and broke my neck) things just seem to keep going wrong :( Then whilst I was having a really crap weekend and week ahead Maiya and Snow decided to crash into the conservatory window, smashing it to smithereens, Maiya cutting her foot and me trying to stop all three dogs escaping.  It took hours to clean up the glass and even longer to try and find which of the dogs was leaving blood all over the floor.  I since found out we can get the glass replaced on the house insurance but it's not the point the dogs shouldn't have broken it!

A month or so ago we started putting up our dog run, this is 400 m square of enclosed grassed area for the dogs.  It's still not finished and now Im back to exercising all 3 dogs myself.  I wouldn't normally mind but Im still getting over my accident and I get pain every now and again :(

On top of all of this my daughter is about to leave for Spain, she's studying there for a year, it's the final year of her degree and my eldest son has just left home, he is now at uni.  My hubby has had to go to the UK for work and Im left trying to hold the fort :(  On top of that my hubby has some serious problems since the accident and I worry about his mental state all the time :(

Sorry for going on, hoping that writing it all down will give me some clarity.

:grouphug:

Life is tough some times, and you've sure had more than your share.

All we can do is give you a sympathetic ear, and virtual shoulder to lean on.

Chin up Clare

Thanks to you all for your kind words and support!

I forgot to mention that yesterday I had to go out and leave the dogs (first time since we've had all 3 they've been completely on their own)  was only gone 2 hours.  When I got back Maiya had knocked the bins over (I had crap all over the floor) and she'd had 2 accidents in the lounge :(  I think this was done in protest rather than her needing to go.  Anyway it's clear she has some seperation anxiety, so we are going to have to work on that!

I usually love the summer but this year I can't wait for it to be over!  It truly has been (insert rude word) My husbands work is looking iffy and whilst I'm recovering well I'm not in a position to go out and get a job as I've done in the past, even worse now as we have 3 dogs.  I'm not sure I can take much more bad luck, though will have to try and keep positive.

So sorry to hear about your problems.  Wishing I could help. :(   There are times in your life when everything seems such hard work and you can't seem to find a way out.  Trust me one day it will all fall back in to place.  Untill that time Rant as much as you like; loads better than keeping it all in side.  Noah and Bella send kisses and hugs..  :huskyhugs:

Sorry to hear about your problems, I hope all gets better for you soon. I have only had Belle for 6 weeks and I got her a very large crate where she can feel safe herself and give me peace of mind if I have to go out. I have two other dogs( lassie dogs) who are 10 and 11 and they have free roam of the home so Belle can see them, so she doesn't feel on her own. I haven't left her for long periods but if I have to go out at least I know she cant come to any harm or do any. I also have large patio windows and the thought of her going through them is quite scary. I'm sure all will turn out okay for you and for family just keep positive.