In Hiding :)

Emma

Well I was hard at work but managed to get out early. [emoji12]

The kids aren't back till next week so was just administration and general stuff like sorting out the garden and outdoor toy equipment. We have a new photocopier at the main office and I got a bit over excited with all the buttons, lol.

Well I was hard at work but managed to get out early. [emoji12]

The kids aren't back till next week so was just administration and general stuff like sorting out the garden and outdoor toy equipment. We have a new photocopier at the main office and I got a bit over excited with all the buttons, lol.

How can you get excited over a photocopier....unless this one make coffee and pours wine it is just a photocopier....:D

How can you get excited over a photocopier....unless this one make coffee and pours wine it is just a photocopier....:D

I'm weird. I like computerised stuff with lots of shiny buttons, makes me curious, lol. [emoji14]

I have nearly gathered enough information to have you commited .  :rofl:   Only been on here a couple of weeks. 

I hate our photocopier it won't scan at the momment.. :angry:

do not hate me for this but it is a photocopier not a scanner  LOL  :rofl:  :rofl:

but know what you me one of these multimachines always a pain when one part does not work...