Magpies!!!!!

Bambi92

At this present time I hate them lol

Last week me and phoenix went for a walk to the shop it takes us 40 mins to walk there on the way there we walked passed two lots of magpies feeding there babies they didn't care about us but on the way back one of them decided I was the perfect target and started swooping me and almost clawed me.

This week we went for a walk again and yet again the little so and so did it again I swear it was the same bird he looked at me evil lol

I have no idea how to make them not attack other then avoid them as much as possible only problem is we have to walk passed the park they like to breed in grrrrrrr!

For those that don't know what they are like you really don't want to be near them at breeding season they try and kill you lol

I'd just avoid the area as best you can for now. Its likely they are attacking you because they see you as a threat to their young.

That's what it is but i have no choice but to walk past them if I want to go right around then it'll take an extra 20 mins :(

Just wish there was something to stop them damn birds lol

That's what it is but i have no choice but to walk past them if I want to go right around then it'll take an extra 20 mins :(

Just wish there was something to stop them damn birds lol

Well, unless if you want to be attacked repeatedly, lol....

I notice one swooping the dogs earlier to just Hope they don't get hit by them :(

Haha jase I looked like a knob ducking from the bird and people driving past were laughing lol I don't have any ice cream containers

aha, perfect excuse for buying a tub of ice-cream and eating the lot!

Another thought here; won't the dogs attempt to bite the bird? I mean, if their prey drive is strong enough, that bird is fast enough to make 'em react :o

Sasha doesn't care about birds and dozer I don't think he could be bothered lol

I'm guessing if the bird annoys the dogs enough they would guess I'll find it sooner or later lol

My neighbour had a pet one when I was a kid and I gog the job of feeding the evil brute when she was on holiday, good job cages have holes so I could chuck the food in lol.

Didn't know you could have them as pets. I don't think you can here lol

Never heard of this before! Had a seagul steal an ice cream one though haha

Haha I had a seagull steal my whole burger while on holidays when I was about 8 I chased it to try and get it back lol

There crazy birds. We went to cockatoo island (Sydney) not long ago with my partners cousins and we had some bread left over from lunch we had hundreds following us I'll have to find the photo of it lol