Birthday Presents?

Bambi92

Hiya we have been invited to my mind friends daughters girlfriends birthday party tomorrow and I have no idea what to get her I've only met her once she seems shy but very nice and sweet she doesn't have a Facebook so I can't stalk that to see what she is into lol

I can't turn up with nothing I'd feel rude.

I was thinking maybe a nice bunch of flowers and a card but I don't know if that's ok I don't have friend so I don't buy gifts for anyone other then family, kids and the animals lol

Any ideas? I don't have a lot of money to spend maybe a max of $20 and I need to be able to get it tomorrow.

They live on there own, have dogs, um I don't know much else about her.

Thanks for any ideas my idea of gifts is toys and something to do with family like photos or something similar.

I don't know if this is too late for you now, but chocolate can be vegan. http://vegetarian.about.com/od/shoppingproducts/f/veganchocolate.htm has some brands that may be available near you.

Oh thanks I didn't know that I ended up getting her a nice bunch of flowers. We had a great night :)

Oh thanks I didn't know that I ended up getting her a nice bunch of flowers. We had a great night :)

I didn't either. My sister recently became a vegie and it is amusing to find products she can't eat any more. Most wines are out as 'For grape wines, the juice is usually contaminated with a variety of entrained, liquefied insects and arachnids etc' and they are also normally fined with animal products. Also, most cheeses (especially blue cheeses) are out (google cheese mites)

I didn't either. My sister recently became a vegie and it is amusing to find products she can't eat any more. Most wines are out as 'For grape wines, the juice is usually contaminated with a variety of entrained, liquefied insects and arachnids etc' and they are also normally fined with animal products. Also, most cheeses (especially blue cheeses) are out (google cheese mites)

There's such thing as liquified insects? Lol that doesn't sound to yummy :P

She is the only vegan I know all I seen her eat last night was salad i couldn't eat like that id get bored of the food :P