Sony Xperia Z2?

Bambi92

Does anyone have it? Or thinking about getting it?

I'm thinking about selling the many phones I have to buy it but I don't want to sell them all if it isn't worth it.

Not sure if I'll get the money from just selling my phone that's if anyone want to buy them I have a HTC tytn 2, a Sony xperia play (PlayStation phone I loved that phone but I have to fix the screen), my nexus 5 and I think I have another one some where lol

I have a bad habit of changing phones all the time but I never pay full price for them :)

I was looking at the z1 as well but I can get the z2 for $100 more which is a bit stupid lol. It was either that or the HTC one but by the reviews the z2 is way better and I've played with the HTC one wasn't much different to the two least phones I've had I want something different.

That sounds better I'm guessing if it hits a corner it might smash Ill search for a rugged case don't know what they call then there I have one for my nexus 5 it's got rubber case and a harden plastic thing over it to cover the corners. Phoenix had thrown it at tiles and it hasn't broken yet lol

That sounds better I'm guessing if it hits a corner it might smash Ill search for a rugged case don't know what they call then there I have one for my nexus 5 it's got rubber case and a harden plastic thing over it to cover the corners. Phoenix had thrown it at tiles and it hasn't broken yet lol

arent they called bumber cases? im not sure 

ive dropped it on hard floors and everything , falls out of my pocket at work etc lol and its survived so far 

Yeah I had a the tempered glass screen protector on the front and a hard plastic cover for the back, I'd still recommend it because it is a great phone the camera is pretty damn impressive, makes me look ok. The colours on the display are crisp,clean and jump out the screen.