You Women Are Mental

Marc

Picture the scene.

Its a relatively sunny afternoon up here in Rochdale, seems like a good time to get on with the jobs that need doing outside rather than inside. So today we have done the following

• I have strimmed and mowed the back garden
  • I've broken down an old kennel that was out there as it was falling to pieces and making the place look somewhat untidy.
  • Louise (daughter) has been in the front garden doing some weeding
  • Sarah has been doing similar out in the back garden and is now planning to jetwash the patio in the back
So, Ive just finished what I was doing and my back is wrecking, so thought I'll give it a rest for a while before I continue doing the front. I'm sat here on my computer just reading up on a bit of the formula 1 and I hear a shout from the back garden. Now bare in mind this is not an angry shout, a "come see this" shout or anything of the sort. This is a "an axe murderer has just walked into the back garden and is chasing he ready to end my life at any second" kind of shout. So Sarah after shouting and me jumping out of my seat like a rocket is now at the back door, frantically shouting Kaiser to come into the house and in kind of a panic because he's not listening instantly.

So whats happened? Has he killed something? Nope, we're safe there. Has a gate somehow come open and the dogs are gonna escape? Nope. So what could it possibly be?

After this, I now go down the irrational thoughts. Could it be the biggest spider I have ever seen? Well, that would explain Sarah screaming like a banshee, however that wouldn't explain why she needed to get Kaiser into the house in such short order.

Nope.... Nothing you could have ever imagine came into our back garden and frightened Sarah so much. Click below for the answer to what horribile, indescribable, and downright terrifying experience had confronted Sarah on this sunny Saturday afternoon.

post-1-0-76485600-1410613439.jpg

I'm now sat back down

Ha Ha your story is funny: However your story only proves the following..

Women are mentally intelligent and Sarah being an astute women rescued her dog from what may have been a terrible poisoning incident.  Quite rightly she removed Kaiser from this terrible beast.  The noise level and tone I feel is appropriate for this type of situation...  :D

Ha Ha your story is funny: However your story only proves the following..

Women are mentally intelligent and Sarah being an astute women rescued her dog from what may have been a terrible poisoning incident.  Quite rightly she removed Kaiser from this terrible beast.  The noise level and tone I feel is appropriate for this type of situation...  :D

I like you :D :D  :up:

hahaha... happened to me once when cleaning the kennel at the shelter, I screamed so loud when I saw a mouse hiding at the drain. It was half dead, i.e. looked dead but still moving.. it had been a laugh for a while since I wasn't afraid of big tough dogs but freak about a tiny mouse..

Molly got the scream out of me too when she brought in a dead mole!!! I almost thought it was a dried up leave thank goodness I saw it before picking up.. bah!!

Well I'm right with you Sarah, they are potentially harmful to our furballs & you were saving your precious Kaiser from much suffering so totally understand your reaction  ;)

Steve worked with a young lad who was terrified of them, he'd go running off if there was one in a garden where they were fitting windows, poor lad  :lol: