Do You Like When People Touch Your Dog?

zannabianca

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer that they ask as well, but I will admit that there are certain people, who have seen Bear grow up, and he just has no control what so ever with them. It's really not his fault when someone sits on the tarmac in the car park to roll around with him lol. As for pictures, we live in the middle of london and it happens at least once a week, I don't mind as long as people are polite about it.

Strangest one was a nice lady who petted him, took a picture, apparently sent it to her husband and asked HIM if she could buy MY dog ?!! (He said yes and she offered me cash !!!!) Why do all the weirdos live near me ?

As long as people ask and make a fuss of my eb aswell I don't mind but when they go straight to my husky I tell them off. I WILL NOT and DO NOT allow them to do it. I have 2 dogs not 1. the thing is though people see an 4yr old English bull x and don't like the look of her then they see a cute fluffyish 16week old husky and make a bee line for him ERM NO!! if they cant make a fuss of comet they sure as hell not going near my thor end of and I tell them as much. As for pictures NO NO NO not happening. I don't trust anyone where my dogs are concerned you hear of dogs in their garden going missing you don't know what purpose that picture is for. I love my dogs they are my babies and id be so pissed if either of them went missing

sorry to put a downer on the subject but that's just me x

• 3 weeks later...

I actually think it's a good thing ,

Dogs get to know people it's all good for social skills imo 

photos , there must be more pics of my dogs taken by strangers than I've taken myself 

I know at one dog show a professional took their pics then decided to come clean about who he was 

What he did with the pics I've no idea but hey people like huskies and if they want a pic it's ok by me .

Maybe I should charge a fee maybe we all should lol

I don't mind if people want to pet Kira, mostly because she loves it, she loves people, especially kids, so if they want to pet her it's fine by me.

As a matter of fact I prefer people that want to pet her and don't mind getting tons of kisses from her than people that look at us like she's a wolf and I'm and idiot for walking such a scary dog  :duh:

As long as they ask prior to petting Moose then I am ok with it. If they don't ask, I really get frustrated.  What bothers me the most is people (strangers) who run up to him and drop down on a knee and throw their face in front of his.  Moose is gentle and all but he could get scared for whatever reason and that makes me nervous.  

• 2 weeks later...