As Seen In The Movie!

BlueWolf

The shelter I work for has appeared on tv and film quite recently. I've heard about it but never actually seen them before. Today I decided to watch, it's always fun when I movie happens in a location you know so well  :lol:

First one is a local movie called Spijt (Regret) made last year. It's about a boy being bullied by one half of the class and ignored by the other half. It's not an easy movie to watch I have to say, but there is a little side story going on halfway were he finds a stray dog tied on a tree. He brings it to the shelter (the one I volunteer), ends up volunteering himself and eventually adopting the dog.

The vet room, a place I know all too well. Every week the vet comes her and does a check up on the dogs and cats, I have helped a few times as well.

post-2355-0-62663400-1410710253_thumb.jp

A few of the outside enclosures.

post-2355-0-14696100-1410710256_thumb.jp

The husky poster on the wall is still there this present day  :lol:

post-2355-0-72897000-1410710257_thumb.jp

The scene were he collects the dog. Lets just ignore the fact that in reality he is walking out one of the cat rooms  :rolleyes:

post-2355-0-48026400-1410710259_thumb.jp

But... This is were it gets interesting. A couple of months ago (just in between my two internships) a local series about some police investigation was shot here. "Moordvrouw". I've been told that two of our dogs, Zeus (who is now rehomed) and Gijs acted as well. Gijs had to act aggressive. Being as friendly as he is, they had quite a hard time with him  :lol: He only appeared briefly a couple of times, but enough to see it's really him. There's no way to miss him!  :lol:

post-2355-0-44037200-1410710261_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-22110800-1410710264_thumb.jp

His role of being a dangerous  :rolleyes: You can't tell from the still but in the half a second he appears you can tell he's just really wanting to play  :lol:

post-2355-0-99838200-1410710265_thumb.jp

So that's how Gijs is actually our little movie star! He has appeared on tv!