Eccentric Or Just Plain Odd ?

sarahjng

I've been thinking about this all day, so figured I'd ask, do your huskys do things that make you cross your eyes and mutter `what the ....` because I know mine do.

I have two dogs, freyja, our girl, is mostly normal. Strangest thing she does is eat plaster (wall plaster !) And have full on conversations with thin air, complete with pauses as if she's listening to someone (probably the same ghost my kids used to talk to lol).

My boy bear however, is odd, not just isn't that cute odd, but O.D.D,

he will happily be brushed, but only with a thumb in his mouth.

He cannot walk past certain bushes without rubbing himself all over with it, if he finds lavender I have to physically drag him away, he will roll around in the Bush forever, (his record is 12 mins before I was just too embarrassed to stand there anymore, someone asked me if he was having a fit !!!)

I'm not listing anymore until some else fesses up, so come on, are you dogs a little eccentric, or just plain odd ?

A bit of both.... sometimes I can understand her ear-piercing tantrums, not wanting to get in the bath or something. Other times I think her head's in the clouds, or she found some cat-nip for dogs... climbing the attic ladder only to get stuck and scared up there. Don't you ever learn my child? 

Ermmmmm shadow is a full pedigree husky but so UN husky like he is another breed in husky clothes I reckon!

Skye is just a whole breed of her own she walks into lamp posts runs round like a nut job wacks people with her paws to get attention same with other dogs lol and she LOVES to lick you everywhere!!! She also like to put her paw over your hand if you swap them she switches it back lol