Longmire

robke

Longmire, or Quagmire as I call it, is simply one of the best-written and best-acted programs on television.  I was so infuriated when A&E canceled the program after its third season, because the cliff hanger was so at the edge.  Character development was both intertwined, and somewhat intriguing, which really led to excellent plots in virtually every episode.  While some say the Native American spiritual portions were a bit much, I say nay-nay.  They add to the drama and the intrigue quite nicely.  Interesting to note, that the character Henry Standing Bear, played by Lou Diamond Phillips, was the name of a Native American who was instrumental in getting the monument to Crazy Horse carved out of a mountain in the Black Hills of South Dakota. 

I have just finished watching series 3...and did not know they are not making series 4, what a disapointment that is with THE cliffhanger of cliffhangers....

but indeed brilliant acting brilliant camera/editing...

I have it on good authority, that the producer of Quagmire, ah, I mean Longmire, is looking into other options for continuing the show.  There are a series of books that the television series is based on.  I'm thinking of getting one or two to read.

Rob, the author is Craig Johnson. Just google Longmire books. The books are available in Kindle format.

I've never watched it but know the lead guy is an Aussie. I also did hear that it was highly likely the series was going to be resurrected.

And he is one heck of an actor as well, but for the life of me I can't remember his name. Oh wait, I think his name is Robert Taylor.

Huskies in the Heartland

I do believe you need to see if you can find it Andy...I do think it is awesome...am just starting series 1 again :D

LOL I'm sure I'll be able to (ahem) locate it :P

(Oh look. . . there it is :P :P :P)