Hello To You All...from Me, Eskimo, Floyd And Bethoven...

larangel

Hello to everyone, I just became a member. I have three huskies, Eskimo - a white husky with one blue eye and half a hazel blue one, Floyd my female with two blue eyes who i rescued from the street, and also Bethoven who is white mix of white alsatian with husky..

I live in Greece and i currently trying to find work to save money to leave and move to norway with my dogs. My dream is to find work in a husky farm so i can be able to have my dogs with me. 

It is hard to find work but i hope so so i can leave this place and be somewhere with snow and cold, with my babies and be happy...that is just about me...in short...

Areti 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you every success in your future plans. [emoji2]

Thank u Emma....If u hear of anyone needing someone to work with them in a husky farm let me know..as long as i can have my babies with me too obviously....

Hello to everyone, I just became a member. I have three huskies, Eskimo - a white husky with one blue eye and half a hazel blue one, Floyd my female with two blue eyes who i rescued from the street, and also Bethoven who is white mix of white alsatian with husky..

I live in Greece and i currently trying to find work to save money to leave and move to norway with my dogs. My dream is to find work in a husky farm so i can be able to have my dogs with me. 

It is hard to find work but i hope so so i can leave this place and be somewhere with snow and cold, with my babies and be happy...that is just about me...in short...

Areti 

Hello all again and thank you for welcoming me..sorry im not so sure how to use all this, its my first time so please bare with me...

if anyone hears of someone needing help with in a husky farm especially in norway, please let me know, as long as i can keep my dogs with me...

i will post pics as soon as i figure how this all works...

Two of my babies....Eskimo w me at beach as he does not want to swim he just wants to be with me in sea...

Floyd my female princess i rescued from the street...she can not see so well since i found her...

Washing her after her sea swim....

post-12352-0-82190800-1410973925_thumb.j

post-12352-0-39626700-1410974003_thumb.j

post-12352-0-67227400-1410974063_thumb.j

post-12352-0-68009000-1410974440_thumb.j

post-12352-0-86267600-1410974454_thumb.j

Welcome. . . .We have a Full White GSD as well as two Huskies :D

haha looks like my bethoven...he is mix husky 50% and some of his behaviour is husky like, but he is a very dominant male, and although all neutered, i have him separated from eskimo as they fight a lot, since bethoven is extremely dominant and so is eskimo, and bethoven has the alsatian personality that wants his owner to himself alone and gets jealous of every other dog....so its a pack divided now...i dont think i will ever be able to have them together again...

haha looks like my bethoven...he is mix husky 50% and some of his behaviour is husky like, but he is a very dominant male, and although all neutered, i have him separated from eskimo as they fight a lot, since bethoven is extremely dominant and so is eskimo, and bethoven has the alsatian personality that wants his owner to himself alone and gets jealous of every other dog....so its a pack divided now...i dont think i will ever be able to have them together again...

It took Echo (white GSD) 2 1/2 years to fully accept Darwin (Husky) into the pack.

We had bloodshed from daily fights. (both Husky / GSD and Human)

But with much patience and determination we got there.

Now they are best buds.

Time and Patience