Ex On Tinder

Stormy

Lol for anyone who doesn't know Tinder is an app linked with facebook where you can swipe yes or no to men/women

Anyways my ex came up on it!! And hes using a picture of Skye to pull women :o i have sent him a message kindly asking not to use MY dog on tinder :)

10514751_571679009624615_388339700095002

are turds on tinder as well then??

Obviously haha

Feel sorry for whoever would meet him...expecting that georgous dog and having him walk in!

I know how would you explain that one... ohh wheres the lovely dog... ermm its my ex's ???

Is he actually interested in huskys? It looks like he is claiming that from the top half of the shared interests images.

When we was together he wanted to get a third hence why he has the huskies thing in the interests... i am glad we did not seen as he never walked either of my two and never gave them any time and spent most his time complaining about them..... he didn't want anything to do with them when we split so i dont think he has the right to be using Skye in his pulling pics!