Guess What!!!!! Soooo Excited

Sarah

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diet mixers though - diet coke etc no full fat :o

When I was getting a full body scan by OCDEM, I was told that diet drinks are just as bad for you as 'proper' drinks with respect to weight loss. The current thinking is that the sweetness of the drink makes your body prepare to process sugar and more sugar gets absorbed from the next thing you eat.

You should drink water - at least you can pretend it is neat vodka.

When I was getting a full body scan by OCDEM, I was told that diet drinks are just as bad for you as 'proper' drinks with respect to weight loss. The current thinking is that the sweetness of the drink makes your body prepare to process sugar and more sugar gets absorbed from the next thing you eat.

You should drink water - at least you can pretend it is neat vodka.

that makes sense - but i can't drink water with vodka lol would tonic water be better do you think?

that makes sense - but i can't drink water with vodka lol would tonic water be better do you think?

I meant drink water on its own. I was told to not even drink tea (I still drink tea but have cut down from 6 to 3 sugars).

Hope all goes well best wishes.  Look forward to tales of the 2 legged kind..   6 sugars!! surprised there was room for the tea :D

How long before you can start IVF. 

The quicker I loose the weight the quicker i can start - have estimated it will take a max of 12 months but half that if i loose 2lb a week which i cant see happening as it slows down after a while lol 1st wk lost 5lb and 2nd wk lost 2lb so not bad so far :D

Chuffed for you still think my idea was better and still think your mad xxx  :P

PMSL..........will stick with my idea lol and yes i'm totally mad! :D

Keep going.  They are so worth it.  Its taken me 4 rabbits 2 dogs 4 G Pigs and an adopted by the cat to replace my oldest son not living at home.   Fur kids and human kids are so lovely.. not with out their probs but hey that's what your there for. and that's where the love is 

I wish you all the best,. X

Keep going.  They are so worth it.  Its taken me 4 rabbits 2 dogs 4 G Pigs and an adopted by the cat to replace my oldest son not living at home.   Fur kids and human kids are so lovely.. not with out their probs but hey that's what your there for. and that's where the love is 

I wish you all the best,. X

Ohhh dont tell hubby that - he thinks having a chameleon, bearded dragon, corn snake and 3 huskies is enough  :rofl:

Wishing you all the very best Sarah, my sister had IVF (sadly we are both rubbish at getting pregnant on our own....not that its a solo sport of course but you know what I mean lol) and got my gawgus niece Olivia 7 years ago, they are just about to start trying again for another :0)

OMG! I am sooooooooo happy for you guys. See what I miss when I'm absent for long periods of time. I am literally beaming from ear to ear :) big huge snogs from all of us xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

aww thanks guys :D  Yeah am so excited and sit here smiling to myself when i think about it - just need to loose weight then my dreams can come true! :D