I'm Going To Introduce Myself Again!

ellenlouisepascoe

A little random I know however I have not been a big poster on this forum and a lot has changed since I last posted! 

As some of you may or may not remember I joined this forum with Blade my Siberian Husky and Taz my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel , oh how things have changed! 

Since then I've gone from two to FOUR dogs so I would like to introduce our two newest members of the Pascoe Family. 

Introducing Skyla

Skyla is our very first Foster dog with Heart Welfare. She arrived with us on the of 30th March 2014 at 14 months old.  If I had to describe Skyla in one word, it would be "neurotic" She loves her cuddles and kisses, all the fuss and attention you can give her and is a total Daddy's girl. She is also as mad as a box of frogs. We officially adopted her on the 23rd of May after deciding she was absolutely amazing and we didn't want her to go anywhere

10254984_10203803919526701_4381745999875

10387228_10204419948767047_4138096779669

A few months later after all had settled in and the pack order had been reshuffled and confirmed I met another little Husky who was currently in foster with Heart Welfare. Only 6 months old she had been handed over at 11 weeks , she needed an operation to correct an eptopic ureter and after much discussion Myself and my Husband decided that we wanted her to come and live with us so we could take care of her during her recovery 

Introducing Shelby 

Shelby is our Second foster dog from Heart Welfare, she came to live with us on the 20th of July at 6 months old. If I had to describe her in one word it would be "touchyfeely" thats one word right? Shelby loves nothing more than being cuddled into you or mere mm's away from your face. She is vocal and loves to sing, typical silly puppy who is constantly into everything. I can often be found chasing her round the house trying to retrieve the flannel out of the bathroom from her mouth.  She's fit into our pack so well we plan on adopting her in December when she has been "fixed" making us a twice failed foster 

10678770_10204872873129873_5249330194081

10551108_10204584713006050_3492625693956

So there you have it :) I've reintroduced myself again! Enjoy a picture of my very silly, very happy pack! 

10513470_10204471390133049_2015486278502

Aww bless well done for rescuing I'd love to help but I work far to many hours and can only physically walk two!

I will do it in the future though :)

I do work a lot of hours and do struggle walking the four however I use a dogmatic on one of them and the Cavalier can go offlead so makes it a little easier  :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...