Aggressive Behavior

MarkoMKD

Sarah my point here was totally different,we get to that topic on the way somehow and i didn't had any toughs for it..sorry if i did something wrong O.o

Nix i know that have her litter won't help with calming her down,do you see now how you recreate my words and questions and at the end it's me who is fault is ? 

I said,on the way,that i HEARD from people that having litter will lower the risk of cancer WHICH i learned here not to be true so i SAID that i will SPAY her as soon as possible as i'm joining the army and my parents could not handle the third heat by themselves. I don't know for the most of you but Ema figured it out and said "glad to hear that you are going to spay her".

EDIT:

And yes i know that it's very strict topic to talk about breeding here,but i will say this only once.

It really hurt my feelings if you think that i was going to breed her for money. Thanks

You don't NEED to type in CAPS i am capable of reading and do not appreciate the patronising tone that your posts carry.

You said below that you'd heard from other breeders that she should have a litter before being spayed, but yet above you contradict yourself and say that you already knew this so why ask the question about it?  You brought up about breeding no one else.

And when on earth did someone say on here you were going to breed her for money?  I'm sorry but you are really really pushing the limits as to what we will tolerate on this forum, it seems you just post things to get a reaction and to wind people up.

Of course that i was going to gather as much intel as i can..Buy from what i heard here in this region,my plan was to breed her at 2 years,find some fancy homes for the puppies and spay her.People were asking me,are you mad not to sell them ? Do you know how much money you can make,don't spay her you are mad and stuff like that.Only reason i wanted to do is,i told you above,but if that is not true,i will take her to the vets as soon as i collect some money for spaying and got some free time cos im joining the army now

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To wind people up ? I post things to ask for advices and help...Why everyone attack me when i mention breeding if not that people think i will breed her for money which i said that i won't ? 

Knew what ? That it's not true ? Elyse gave me very good explanation and document that it's not true and now i know,and i said ten times that i will get her spayed and we end that topic there long time ago,i dont know why we discuss this still..

I got the answer on how to calm her down,and im already working on it and i said thanks for the answer and thats it

So, let's not argue about "he said, she said"

The overall advice given is:

Get her spayed.

I'm sure if you'd like even further information then the advice received on this thread you can search through the forums on spay/neutering topics (There's lots! I searched before I got Bigby neutered)