Giant Spider

Stormy

Awwww bless it's not that big.

Drench it in some bleach or descaler

It'll curl up and die and go to spider heaven.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is simple

1. Buy a spider toy which is around the same size. Ya know, the plastic ones which kids play with
  2. Buy a can of hair spray, preferably non toxic so it will just debilitate rather than kill the spider
  3. Buy a roll of clear tape. The thinner the better.
  4. Buy a small seringe
  5. Open up the packaging to the toy. Do this extremely carefully so you can seal it back up with the tape in step 3
  6. Spray the spider in your sink until it is rock hard (non toxic remember, so spider will be fine just a little frozen)
  7. Take out the toy spider from the opened package and replace with real spider (dont worry, it wont hurt you it cant move)
  8. Seal the packaging, ensuring that you leave some pinholes for breathable air
  9. Wait until the end of next month. You may have to find some ways of ensuring nutrition for the spider which you can feed with a small seringe (see step 4)
  10. On Halloween, await a really annoying child to knock on the door. Give the child their new "lifelike" toy all wrapped up.
  11. Close door and laugh very hard at the first scream.

This is simple

1. Buy a spider toy which is around the same size. Ya know, the plastic ones which kids play with
  2. Buy a can of hair spray, preferably non toxic so it will just debilitate rather than kill the spider
  4. Buy a small seringe
  5. Open up the packaging to the toy. Do this extremely carefully so you can seal it back up with the tape in step 3
  6. Spray the spider in your sink until it is rock hard (non toxic remember, so spider will be fine just a little frozen)
  7. Take out the toy spider from the opened package and replace with real spider (dont worry, it wont hurt you it cant move)
  9. Wait until the end of next month. You may have to find some ways of ensuring nutrition for the spider which you can feed with a small seringe (see step 4)
  10. On Halloween, await a really annoying child to knock on the door. Give the child their new "lifelike" toy all wrapped up.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

"Dear Mr. Insurance claims investigator. . . Erm . . . well I was using a flamethrower to get rid of a spider when I accidentally burned down the house"

This is simple

• Buy a spider toy which is around the same size. Ya know, the plastic ones which kids play with
  • Buy a can of hair spray, preferably non toxic so it will just debilitate rather than kill the spider
  • Buy a roll of clear tape. The thinner the better.
  • Buy a small seringe
  • Open up the packaging to the toy. Do this extremely carefully so you can seal it back up with the tape in step 3
  • Spray the spider in your sink until it is rock hard (non toxic remember, so spider will be fine just a little frozen)
  • Take out the toy spider from the opened package and replace with real spider (dont worry, it wont hurt you it cant move)
  • Seal the packaging, ensuring that you leave some pinholes for breathable air
  • Wait until the end of next month. You may have to find some ways of ensuring nutrition for the spider which you can feed with a small seringe (see step 4)
  • On Halloween, await a really annoying child to knock on the door. Give the child their new "lifelike" toy all wrapped up.
  • Close door and laugh very hard at the first scream.

R O F L M A O :D :D :D

LOL at your idea marc lmao!!!

Its alright we got the spider!!! However it was not actually Skye that got it i tried to get both shadow and skye to grab it out the sink LOL but it kept getting away! So instead i turned the tap on.... then turned it higher (hot water...) then i boiled the kettle aswell but obv by this point its shrivvelled up and is down the plug hole... i just wanted to make double sure and the plug is plugged in now to LOL

10394793_573525369439979_208163308158775

This is simple

4. Buy a small seringe

Best Halloween Treat ever! So much better than handing out condiment packages to the older kids!! Gotta try this! :D

LOL at your idea marc lmao!!!

Its alright we got the spider!!! However it was not actually Skye that got it i tried to get both shadow and skye to grab it out the sink LOL but it kept getting away! So instead i turned the tap on.... then turned it higher (hot water...) then i boiled the kettle aswell but obv by this point its shrivvelled up and is down the plug hole... i just wanted to make double sure and the plug is plugged in now to LOL

10394793_573525369439979_208163308158775

Plug up the overflow pipe as well lol