4 More Sleeps.....

Sarah

Until me and Marc jet off to Holland! sooooooooooooooooooooo excited :D

We're staying with Robke from here and his long suffering wife Di, and celebrating his 50th birthday - half a century old - deserves a party :D

Here are the lovely couple who are mad as a box of frogs for letting us stay lol

10325311_569133249868540_633365389379483

Then we're being up with Jos aka Bluewolf on here and visiting amsterdam etc on the Monday before we fly home - which is also our 7th wedding anniversary (hint marc dont forget my present!)

So - 4 more sleeps then our first holiday without the dogs! eeeek i'm going to miss my boys but am planning on stealing Robs whilst am there so I don't get withdrawal symptoms lol

Lee aka Husky-Gunner on here is staying at our house and looking after our 3 whilst we're away which is so good of him - thank you! :D  will bring you back something good!

I'll be taking loads of pics as well so will spam when i get back :D

Whooooo that's awesome.

Wow. . I didn't realise I was older than Rob.

Happy half centenary bud  :up:

Whooooo that's awesome.

Wow. . I didn't realise I was older than Rob.

Happy half centenary bud  :up:

Not that much older Andy ....:D but you know what they say 50 is the new 40...well I say with what I was doing aged 40..Bring It On...:D

good - am bringing my walking belt lol

no need got a spare canadog one here...you need all the weight allowance you can spare believe me...:D