What A Cute Little Lady

Clare70

There was a trade show in our little village at the weekend, it was held next to the lake where we sometimes walk the dogs, so hubby decided to take them along.  In the carpark we met a family with a 3 month old husky girl, she was so cute so I went over and asked if I could have a cuddle :)  Our dogs were a hundred metres away as we didn't want to scare the puppy but on asking the owners if they could meet they were quite keen.

It was lovely to see my lot play gently with little Luna and whilst at first she seemed overwhelmed, she soon stood her ground and was growling and trying to bite at Maiya.  Harry was super interested which is quite unusual for him, he's not overly fussed meeting other dogs but it's kind of as if he knew she was a husky :) It was also nice for Snow to play with a husky smaller than him :)

I told the owner about the forum and gave her my number if there was anything she needed help with :)  Also I offered to 'babysit'   :)

Have to say meeting Luna made me feel quite broody :)

post-10869-0-25491900-1411385772_thumb.j

post-10869-0-23368000-1411385795_thumb.j

Awesome :D

It's always great when you meet new husky Owners.

and yes she's a very Purty little laydee :)

• 4 weeks later...