Hello All From Steven & Calypso

CalypsoFloridaHusky

Hello to everyone. Just found this forum and already have gotten a wealth of great information from here!

Calypso is my first Husky and our family absolutely loves and adores her! She's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. Extremely intelligent, playful and affectionate.

We rescued her from someone who was going to take her to a shelter because they were moving and could no longer keep her. She's went to the vet yesterday and has a clean bill of health, so we are very grateful for that! Previous owner had shaved her coat due to excessive shedding. I alreadt know that it shouldn't have been done and it won't happen with us. I have her on some omega 3 & 6 supplements to help with her hair regrowth and using some oatmeal shampoo along with some great dog food that has ingredients that should help her.

We couldn't be happier with Calypso, she took us in and warmed right up to us as quick as we did with her.

Looking forward to being a part of the forums and learning as much as I can about our huskies!

post-6001-0-25658000-1411309139.gif TO post-6001-0-25563700-1411309149.jpg

good on you for rescuing her..and hope her coat will grow back full, this might take a long time....

cannot wait to see pic's...after 5 posts you can post directly or you can already copy and paste via facebook...

• 4 weeks later...