Relationship Advice

MarkoMKD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just "blind" opinion,does it worth it to fight for something that was yours for 2 years if you had bad time last 1 month,at bad time i mean every second day arguing about banal stuff,not that important,stupid things..maybe it's just a period..

It depends on what it was. 

You didn't go into too many details and I don't want to guess, but here's what I always tell my friends:

Remember that you're young. How serious can a relationship be when you're not even twenty one? Except you plan to get married the moment you turn 21, that is. But if that's not part of your plan, then you need to look ahead. As harsh as it may sound, the chances of a teen relationship to last all the way to the altar is slim to none. The reason why we even get into relationships at this age is either: (A) you want to know how being in a relationship feels like or ( B ) you have just felt 'love' for the first (few) time(s) and just *have* to act on it. If for any reason your teen relationship is not working out, well... to put it bluntly... Just leave! It frustrates me how people our age clung onto a relationship that obviously isn't working out because "aw but I love him/her". What do we know about love? Heck, what do we even know about ourselves at this point? I'm not saying your relationship is not working out or anything, but if you ever feel like it is not working out, walk away. It's not worth the stress. Again it's a different story if you plan to get married very soon

What i plan is to put an end to that "teen relationship" at 25 with a ring :)

It's not that it's not going but,no offence,you womans/girls are simply not easy on your periods and thats mostly from where the stress and problems are coming

Without being condescending.

A lot can happen in 7 years.

OH!

Okay, alright, *now* I see. Well just grit your teeth and stick it out then! It's only a week per month, what's it to ya? :shrug:

Now this is coming from a person that doesn't want to get married ever, but I'd just like to say that you might not want to set a fixed plan when it comes to relationships. Anything could happen within the course of six years (I know you're only a year older than I am) and if one of those "anything"s ever come up, don't ever feel bad or hesitate to change your plan.

I live day by day,i never make big fixed plans,all i do is imagine how will i spent my life.It's just what i want to do,i joined the army who knows what will happen tomorrow,live your day as it your last 

Benj,a lot of that what could happen already i'v been trough,trust me this one can't be more perfect :)

Sometimes people argue , u can't blame her time of the month for that it can be a horrible time for women it can be uncomfortable and painful , best thing to do at that time is comfort her and spoil her , a hot water bottle , blanket and chocolate will work wonders and show her you care and are understanding if it's been two years it's obviously worth fighting for surely?

I'm a little confused, why are you blaming arguments on her menstrual cycle ?

If you have been a couple for 2 years, but it's only been the last month there has been a problem, then I would say there's something else going on. It would be very rare for a woman to suddenly go from nothing to an entire month of PMS.

Has anything else changed between you ? You say your in the army, have you been given new orders, a change of base, could she be afraid for you ? I've been in her shoes and trust me, sometimes the only way to deal with the fear is to lash out, every news story, TV report, or gossiped rumour sends you into a spin.

Could she be pregnant ?

I don't say these things to upset you, just ask that think about other reasons she may be feeling unhappy. Talk to her, calmly if you can lol

Marko, if you've been fighting with her almost daily for two months then you can't blame her menstrual cycle, that's only one week! There's a bigger problem somewhere and one you'll only find the answer to if you are prepared to sit down and talk with her. Remember to listen to what she has to say and for the love of god, don't ask her if she's moody because she's on her period. I can tell you now that this will really annoy her! Lol.

In two months we had 3-4 fights and not whole day,2-3 hours..and the day after that it's all normal,those fights are mostly when she is having her period and when i ask her what bothers it's normally nothing or some tinny stuff that is not worth it to argue for..

Right, so as far as she's concerned, the love of her very young life is going away for 3 months, to a strange town filled with beautiful slutty girls who's only aim is to take her gorgeous soldier away from her.

And your surprised she's unhappy ?

I'm not saying you would cheat, in her heart, she knows you wouldn't cheat, but she thinks your the sun and the moon, why wouldn't the girls in this new town.

Being in the military is hard, being the partner of someone in the military is harder still. As a soldier you know what your doing and if it's dangerous, she doesn't, she will always have that fear in the back of her mind. Could she see this as a precursor to an overseas deployment ?

Talk to her, I understand PERSEC and OPSEC, but if you have more chance of going to the moon than into an operational situation, she probably needs to hear that.

But i'm not leaving it's like 3 months in a town which is 30 mins by train she can visit me every day.I have some special drills here and i won't go on the missions available for my country.At least i still don't think because im too young for ISAF.

And no matter how peacefull the country is,for her and for many other people military is like,oh gosh dont go you will die..but i don't see it like that,just like another normal job

i hope she never reads this too Sarah ;p

Mazz i will just say LOL to you comment :)

Nix i kinda don't get it your comment but she doesn't need to travel every day lol,she can visit me twice in a week,some weekends i will be released,depending from how hard will i work the drills and stuff like that

i hope she never reads this too Sarah ;p

Mazz i will just say LOL to you comment :)

Nix i kinda don't get it your comment but she doesn't need to travel every day lol,she can visit me twice in a week,some weekends i will be released,depending from how hard will i work the drills and stuff like that

You said she can visit u every day I'm just asking if she can afford it? Even a couple of times a week could be very costly