Relationship Advice

MarkoMKD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I'd give my 2 pennies worth on this one. There are a few things about this topic that bother me a little.

You say in your last post that you're not assigning blame, but yet in the same sentence you seem to suggest a link between the difficulties you're having and your partner's 'monthly troubles'. Therefore, you are essentially assigning blame.

You don't go into any specifics about the difficulties you are having so I don't really know what advice you were expecting. It's very hard to form an opinion on a delicate matter such as this with only being given scant information. In fact the only information you volunteer is that there always seem to be difficulties when she has PMT and that it's the most likely culprit.

The only detail you do mention (I'm talking about your first post) is that 'maybe it's just period'. In fact you mention this several times. This entire thread strikes me as being almost an attempt to inflame others. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think when asking for advice, you should think before you type and whether the people you are asking advice of could be offended by what you say.

That's what I think.

So AGAIN someone says that is offended by me and that i'm psycho maniac who start topics just to inflame someone ? Oh god i give up,no more personal threads,no more sensitive topics...i would'v request account removal but i need this for my dog..

Sorry to bother you all,Sarah,please remove or lock this topic,thanks

Hang on - NO ONE called you a "psycho maniac" You are Constantly winding up staff and members on this forum and I've had enough - you don't "need" an account on here for your dog you need to grow up and stop winding people up and then crying to get attention.

And it wasn't just one person that you offended - the staff have discussed this and your posts offended them and half of them are MALE so goodness knows how many members you have insulted because that's what you have done 

This is the final final time that myself or any other staff member has to intervene in your posts.