Hi Everyone!

Nava's Mommy

Hello, I haven't been on here for a while. Summer ended and I've been super busy with school and Nava. 

Nava is doing great!  She just had her last puppy vaccines and is getting spayed October 14th.

My only problem is that she is moody with her food, sometimes she will eat and sometimes she won't any advise? 

Oh and she has gotten so big !! 

post-12040-0-87443600-1411742815_thumb.j

post-12040-0-15493300-1411742826_thumb.j

When my guys go like that I switch to feeding them once per day.

They'll soon realise . . . If I don't eat it now I'll go hungry until tomorrow.

Also Huskies can be fussy eaters and will only eat until they are full then walk away and leave the rest.

if mine won't eat I just pick it up and put it away and try again later.

When my guys go like that I switch to feeding them once per day.

They'll soon realise . . . If I don't eat it now I'll go hungry until tomorrow.

Also Huskies can be fussy eaters and will only eat until they are full then walk away and leave the rest.

Thanks guys ill try both. I forgot to mention she's also a little spoiled  ;)

:hello:   My husky Noah can be a fussy eater, one minute eating his food like there's no tomorrow.  Then turning his nose up.   I spoke to my vet about this and he said not to worry to much as he is a healthy weight. Noah weighs between  32kg-34kg, stands about 27 inches to top of shoulders.  And is 2 years old.

Aren't they all spoiled ;)  Out of my 3, Nikko was the only one that would go off his food once in awhile, but the other two would never miss a meal, in fact they would eat all the time if they could! 

But it is completely normal :)

:hello:   My husky Noah can be a fussy eater, one minute eating his food like there's no tomorrow.  Then turning his nose up.   I spoke to my vet about this and he said not to worry to much as he is a healthy weight. Noah weighs between  32kg-34kg, stands about 27 inches to top of shoulders.  And is 2 years old.

I asked the vet about her weight , they said she was fine :) feeling a bit more relived 

Aren't they all spoiled ;)  Out of my 3, Nikko was the only one that would go off his food once in awhile, but the other two would never miss a meal, in fact they would eat all the time if they could! 

But it is completely normal

too spoiled lol

I would love to have more than one husky so that Nava can have a buddy   :cry1:

If you are spoiling her with treats then she will be less likely to want to eat her meal.  One of mine is a real picky eater and will vomit if he misses a meal but I've learnt to live with it.  My Mal will occasionally miss a meal and my GSD x husky will never miss a meal :)

They are all different and like us some are hungry than others :)

If you are spoiling her with treats then she will be less likely to want to eat her meal.  One of mine is a real picky eater and will vomit if he misses a meal but I've learnt to live with it.  My Mal will occasionally miss a meal and my GSD x husky will never miss a meal :)

They are all different and like us some are hungry than others :)

I'll cut down on treats , thanks for the advise !