My Sister's Dog.

Emma

Both Luna and Skye have a fascination for pigeon's but, fortunately, 'Dove' deodorant can't contain any 'extract of pigeon', (just dove), as they do not behave like that with Julie!!

They both showed a little more respect when our local Buzzards made an appearance a few weeks ago, (pre move).

Perhaps they should add a touch of 'Raptor' into Dove! 

Being violated via one's armpit..and by a member of the canine species.....you couldn't make this stuff up :lol:

I know!!! And what was even weirder....yes it can get weirder, lol......is that he only liked my right armpit. Apparently the left one didn't have the same allure! :confused:

Incidentally both Skye, (9 months female Husky), and Cassie, (3 years 'do lally' female Labradoodle), love to lick my wifes legs whenever she has used Avon deep conditioner cream on her legs!

Oh and Skye also loves toothpaste but don't ask me how I found that out!

Lol. I probably should be glad he didn't decide the scent mark me. Looking for the positives here,ha ha. [emoji2]

He saved that for next time :P haha

I had a random dog do something similar except she has he nose on my thigh it was just a little creepy Lol