New Toy Has Arrived

Val (Zebedee)

Had my old motorbike what would be 6 years in January, it was a 7 year old bike, never let me down or had a problem with it but I thought, with it's age, if one thing went wrong it could be a domino effect & other things would go wrong too. So I part-ex'd it for a brand new 2015 model. Couldn't get my burnt orange for love nor money as Kawasaki have sold out & it is not in the new model colour range so a white one it is & it is just as easy to ride as my old one. Picked it up this morning and I love it  :D

post-143-0-25536100-1411913140_thumb.jpg

Super duper!

Is it for commuting or just for pleasure I wonder?

I used to have a garage full of bikes but I am currently down to just two as I occasionally restore the odd japanese classic motorcycle, (pre 1980)!

It is one of those interests that you either love or hate, (a bit like marmite), and if you get hooked early it usually stays with you forever!

Unfortinately my last Kawasaki was the KH250 triple two stroke from Fox Kawasaki in Nottingham, (1977l, and I can still remember the reg number too!

She looks stunning in white!

Take care out there.

Super duper!

Is it for commuting or just for pleasure I wonder?

I used to have a garage full of bikes but I am currently down to just two as I occasionally restore the odd japanese classic motorcycle, (pre 1980)!

It is one of those interests that you either love or hate, (a bit like marmite), and if you get hooked early it usually stays with you forever!

Unfortinately my last Kawasaki was the KH250 triple two stroke from Fox Kawasaki in Nottingham, (1977l, and I can still remember the reg number too!

She looks stunning in white!

Take care out there.

My OH, Grumpy (Steve) used to live in New Bolingbroke, he's a Kawasaki freak (hence me having the ER6 and an old Z650 (1978)) and he had the S1 and H2, still is a member of the Kawasaki Triples Club & used to live in Nottingham. He'll talk old Kwak's all day long with you lol

Many a good bike had to go in order to make way for a new house, a wife, children BUT, occasionally, they made a return a little later in life!

I have always enjoyed 'my toys' hence the reason why I am poor and currently looking for a replacement oil tank - rather than purchasing a new one!

My other great love was my Suzuki GT750, (Kettle), which I was lucky to own at 17, (I had a Mini estate also - not bad for a kid who wasn't allowed a bicycle until I was 12)!

I had another Kettle, (a few years later), and, (like all my bikes), I wish I had kept them all!

Bikes, (like Husky's), are great for bringing people together!

I would suspect that Steve will remember the Ian Dyson fairings, (complete with windscreen wiper)!