I'm Home!

Sarah

Well ... almost lol am in the taxi on the way back from the airport utterly shattered after an amazing long weekend in holland.

I cannot thank robke and his wife Di for putting us up and for putting up with us lol they are absolutely the most nicest people and I am sorry for crying when I left lol

Next thank you goes to jos aka bluewolf and his parents for letting us stay with them too his dad is bonkers wait till I show you what he has in his loft!

Finally a huge thank you to Lee and Lorraine who looked after my house and dogs. I felt totally at ease knowing they were with you. There are very few people I trust with them

So nearly home .... will unpack tomorrow. . Sigh.... I have loads to catch up on too!

Welcome home good to hear you had a great time. Next time will give you the house key. Loved having you 2 here.

No i need supervision LOL See what happens when i'm left to my own devices I get told off by prostitutes!!! 

it's fab over there init. welcome home x

Love it there yeah it's gorgeous! 

Welcome back . . . Who are you again ?? :P

Erm.....not sure yet lol

So did you get bowled over, licked, squealed at, Howled at,  bowled over again when you walked through the door ???? And  :welcome:  back. :D   Can't wait to see what was in the loft......

Yeah lol :D

This is what was in the loft - Jos's dad has built a cock pit!

1012782_648190725296125_1927258339796601

So is that actually like a flight simulator??????????  I have this pic of you in my mind getting all emotional meeting the doggies and them just looking strangely at you..    :huh:

Yep, all custom built (and it's not even finished yet!). All buttons and lights in the overhead panel are functional. Two computers, six screens. A surround sound system for the airplane sounds and extra speakers overhead for sounds like to co-pilot speaking. He's been working on it for half a year now.

Here are some extra pics if you're curious :)

post-2355-0-21709000-1412092504_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-00362000-1412092500_thumb.jp

Ok, this amazing... I want to have this in my roof space to...  I had a dream once where I was in the navigators seat and we had one chance to save one area of the uk... it was kinda set up like this.   the dream is in printed on my mind.... one day I will save the world... :D  well I would go straight to Portsmouth and save my woofs, small furies and my family.  all together.. non left behind... sorry rest of the world I will come back for you......