Hello from Frigid Colorado

tccgold

Hey everyone! We got two puppies about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I found this forum yesterday. Looking forward to learning many more new things from the more experienced.

This is Juno (black and white) and Bleeker (brown and white).

17433_253865412802_770097802_425771.jpg

This is Juno alone:

17433_253865432802_770097802_425771.jpg

And here is Bleeker working his magic:

17433_253865467802_770097802_425771.jpg

They are siblings, born on October 23rd, AKC registered. We are having a blast with them so far. So far Bleeker is more playful and willing to please, and Juno is very smart, somewhat stubborn, but very loving.

And I will get more pics here as soon as we get them off the camera. I just couldn't resist putting up the few I had, and I love the one of Bleeker blinking.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the Pack. Oh they are so cute. Sure would be nice if they would stay puppies a bit longer. Take lots of pics as they grow up. You'll be amazed at how their masks will change as they age.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. We have been busy witht he house training and exercising, and even training sit and down. we've been taking tons of pictures, but they are still on the camera. More to come soon, though.

Went for the vet exam this last weekend, Bleeker was 11 pds when we got him, now 18.5, and Juno went from 9 lbs to 14.5, so they are both growing A LOT.

• 1 year later...

LOL this Thread was started in Jan 2010

the 'Pups' are about 18 months old now.

Be nice to get an update though :)