Ronin Loves The Bath

Jase

He's clean livin kinda Husky isn't he..  Does he lay in there cause its cool I wonder????  

The bath photo was taken today and max temperature was around 20C and a bit cooler inside. The shower pic was taken a few weeks ago and temp was around 14C - I dunno if I would call it too warm. He is just a goofball  :D

Awwww, they do like to get into some pretty weird places!

What happens when you decide to take a bath though? He has a bath with you? Lol

I am a shower bloke, he hasn't hopped in the bath when my daughter is in there, but nothing would really surprise me LOL

Love a goofball.  They are a funny lot these Huskies..  My cat sleeps in the sink !!! We think he turned the tap on  (noboby was admitting to it) and had a flood through ceiling into the kitchen last saturday.. Taps are the ones like paddles

LOL, Noah or Bella probably turned the tap on to wet the cat  :D

great pics jase now we wanna see that bath and ronin full of bubbles :rofl:  hooooooooo and did i say you doing his back too lol

... well he hasn't had a bath for around 9 months, so he might be due soon   :D